Sometimes simple is the best. Blafre have designed and developed this backpack themselves at Ekeberg, in Norway. It is simple in shape, good on small backs - with several beautiful colours and sizes to choose from. The chest strap on the front is an important detail that makes the backpack fit extra well and withstand tumbling. Includes two inside pockets with zippers. The model is inspired by the old days, but has modern solutions in terms of ergonomics - the best of both worlds.
They focus on all the small details, the buckle on the front is made of genuine leather. The backpack also has white edging and is made of polyester with a matt surface. Just the right size, you get space for a lunch box and bottle and some extra things inside.
• Recommended age 5 - 10 years. Good on small backs, with soft and solid shoulder straps.
• Adjustable chest strap.
• Holds approx. 12 litres.
• Reflector included.
• Two inside pockets with zipper.
• The fabric is matte and gets a beautiful patina when used.
• Made of water repellent polyester with matt finish (300D), which gives a nice patina when used.
• Gorgeous details in genuine leather.
• Clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• Size - 32 cm x 35 cm x 36 cm (LxWxH)